Thursday, May 17, 2018

ME | DONUT TREATS

Hello and welcome to Mama Elephant May Stamp Highlight! And today we started with Donut Treats



I stamped the images on Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers and die cut with Donut Treats Creative Cuts. I made doily paper from Little Frame Agenda, that I white heat embossed on vellum and turn so cute, I love it!


at the top and bottom corner I added soft pink washi tape and finished my card by added here and there some colorful sequins.



Hope you like the post about Donut Treats Stamp Highlight
 Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the soft tones of the card! Fun sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea to use the Little Agenda Frames as doilies! I adore the little sprinkles, sugar bits, and icing on the foreground donuts, and your color scheme is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)