Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Inside Pop Fence with Vera

Hello! Vera here and today I have a card to share featuring Inside Pop - Fence Creative Cuts which I used it with different way ☺ Here, I combining with Little Bunny Agenda and Tea with Friends set. 


This is the first look when the fence is closed. And when the fence is open will be look like this 



The Little Bunny Agenda was stamped on Bristol paper and colored with Copics, the other images was stamped on watercolor paper and colored with watercolor brush pen. For the clouds background, I used cloud dies from On The Hills - Creative Cuts as stencil and masking with dye ink pad.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope this inspired you to create beautiful projects! 
Happy crafting!  


Mama Elephant Stamp Supplies : 

Mama Elephant Creative Cuts :
Occasional Labels ( for sentiments)
 Cloud Nine - Creative cuts ( for the frame)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)