Friday, November 24, 2017

ME | LION DANCE

I know, Lunar New Year is not coming yet...but this Lion Dance from Mama Elephant is so cute! Just perfect for start prepare everything Lunar New Year related :)


Here, I made Lunar New Year card with pastel color choice but still influence with traditional Chinese elements Red and Gold :)



I stamped all images on Bristol paper and colored with Copics then die cut with Lion Dance Creative Cuts. I die cut cream card stock with Big frame from Peek a Frame - Creative cuts  and at the center I die cut with Stitched Square from Framed Tags - Hug it Out Creative Cuts. I blended the background with Distress Ink and splatter with Copic Opaque White. The words are heat embossed using Stampendous Rose Gold embossing powder.



I hope you like it and gives you ideas ðŸ˜Š
Have a lovely weekend!

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)