Wednesday, June 07, 2017

ME | MAY DESIGNER SERIES

Hello, everyone! Today, I have Designer Series post featuring the Mama Elephant Sweetest Greetings Set paired with cute images from The Cat's Meow set. I also use window frame from Framed Tags - Chelsea Creative Cuts and Fringe Creative Cuts.



I stamped the images on Bristol paper and colored with Copics and cut with the coordinating dies as well. Copics that I used are listed on picture bellow.



I cut the panel from window frame and then blended with distress ink. Covered my base card with fringe die cut and here are my finish cards.




Thank you so much for stopping by

Hugs,
Vera


1 comment:

  1. Love the birthday card. Also the cards with all the little (cute) face smashed onto one panel. It reminds me of when we were young and tried to see how many we could squeeze into a phone booth or a Volkswagon. OK- I know you probably don't know what a phone booth is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)