Monday, June 19, 2017

ME | DIMSUM FUN

Hello everyone, I'm on  Mama Elephant blog today for Inspirations Week! And today we start with Dim Sum Fun Week.  I made two card using this stamp set, well.. I just can't handle the cuteness this set so much (ω*)


I stamped all images on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut with the Dim Sum Fun coordinating creative cuts. And here are the copics list that I used.


For my first card, I only set the images I have colored into this card, using scallop frame from Framed Tags - Chelsea Creative Cuts as background.


and here is my second card. I used leftover diecut from my previous project that using Framed Tags - Union Square Creative Cuts as my panel card. 


That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vera, I have been following your blog for almost a year now so I guess it's time to say hi. Hi! :-) I wanted to say thank you for sharing the numbers of the copic markers you use. I just bought a few markers for the first time and choosing is so hard when you buy online! I like the colors you use so thank you for sharing, this really helps! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera I just ❤️❤️❤️Your cards!!! This set is just the cutest. I just got mine in the mail yesterday so thank you so much for the inspiration!! I love that you put the color copics you used for reference because I don't have a super large collection yet and it's great to see colors being used so can make new additions to my collection that make sense for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)